The Middle Concert

The Middle Concert

The middle school has had music concerts for a very long time. Everyone loves attending their concerts to see what the middle school is working on. All of the band students work very hard to make sure they sound good and perform well. They have spent countless hours and class periods making sure everything goes smoothly. This year has been especially hard for them because their teacher and director Shannon Kinsella was out for a while dealing with an illness. Despite this fact, The middle school worked really hard and pulled it all together, and sounded great!

High school senior Landyn Bransititer was asked to play with all grades in their concert. When asked how the middle schoolers were doing he said, “I think the 6th grade did pretty well considering they’ve only been playing for five months, the seventh did really well, and the eighth graders did specifically good considering they switched pieces three weeks before the concert.” Their feats shouldn’t be overlooked without their amazing conductor, who after missing so much time with her kids still made them sound great. When asked how she had made them sound so good she said, “I Instilled them with faith prior to my absence that with hard work and determination, they would still have a successful concert.”

Finally, the high school band is so proud of the middle school, and we up that they keep up the hard work and dedication they have shown this year so far. We can’t wait to see what they’ll play at their spring concert on May 7, 2024. Go dogs!