All about Thanksgiving

All about Thanksgiving

What is Thanksgiving about? I feel like we all ask this question a lot and it is pretty normal if you ask me. Thanksgiving is all about how you are thankful for things that you have, but I also feel like it has a deeper meaning than that. I have put a lot of thought into it and think it is all about how people come together. There was a story I was told when I was younger, it said that George Washington came to America to show the Pilgrims what Thanksgiving is all about and how he found it. He first started to tell them that Thanksgiving was founded on November 26. George Washington wanted a day to remind people of what they were thankful for. I always love it when my family and I are saying what we are thankful for! When people say that Thanksgiving is their least favorite holiday it doesn’t make sense to me because it’s the only time some families get to see each other.

When I interviewed Mrs Thompson she said, “I love Thanksgiving so much! I get to spend time with my family and I got to hear all the enjoyment of them during dinner! This is one of my favorite holidays!” 

I love Christmas and all of the other holidays, but Thanksgiving is the one I love the most. You can never get enough of Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays to people everywhere!