It’s Finals Week at AHS!

Katelyn Heisler, Staff Writer

It is unbelievable how one week of the entire school year makes a student so incredibly stressed! As a student, all I hear are my peers realizing just how much they are struggling in school. Oddly enough that is probably the only thing all us students are able to relate to. Saying from experience, I get you’re not always in the right mindset to write an entire essay, take a forty question math test, or make a study guide for science, a class you’ve probably been barely getting by because you’ve mainly been just writing notes down and not paying attention to what is really being taught to you. Suppose, you also realize that the majority of these things you are said to be “learning”, you’re not going to remember come the next weekend, when you’re too bothered about who you’re going to hangout with. A part of you also doesn’t want to be a failure so once it has come to your attention that you might be failing one or all of your classes, you believe that it’s too late for you. Once you do that for a couple years you start to not care about school anymore, or your future. Whether you’re a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior, I guarantee that you, for the most part, have no idea what the future holds for you, or if you’re going to college, where you will be for the next five years, and so forth. Do you wanna know something? That is completely fine! You might want to gather some ideas of colleges, if you want to go there that is, but honestly there should be no rush. Everyone works differently. Your grades should not define who you are as a person. Just remember that you are definitely not the only one that feels like an idiot at times, or all the time.