• The Alliance Track Invite is Tuesday, April 16 at 10:30.

• See Ms. Garwood if you are interested in applying for the health cadet program!

• Key Club thanks you for your participation in the recent blood drive and saving lives

• This month's book to movie selection is The Hate U Give. Group discussions will start the week of April 8

A Sucker for the JoBros

A Sucker for the JoBros

Brielle Alwin, Staff Writer

After a six year break from making music together, the Jonas Brothers just released a new single, “Sucker,” on March 1. The Jonas Brothers kept their new release on the down low until Nick Jonas posted a sneak peek of their single cover in an Instagram post with the caption “Midnight ET #Sucker @jonasbrothers.” After this post, social media was buzzing with excitement.

The Jonas Brothers first split in 2013, all taking a break from music to focus on personal goals. Now, Kevin is married to Danielle Jonas, Nick just recently married Priyanka Chopra Jonas, and Joe is engaged to Sophie Turner.

Over the past few years, Joe and Nick continued recording music. Joe is a member of DNCE and has released top hit songs such as “Cake By The Ocean” and “Kissing Strangers.” Nick stayed solo while releasing “Jealous” and “Right Now.” Nick also starred in multiple movies including Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle and Be Careful What You Wish For.

While his brothers stayed with music, Kevin took a break from the music life to start his family. After he married Danielle, they had two children, Valentina and Alena. Though he took a break from making music, he starred in a reality television show Married to Jonas for a single year.

Allexis Rolstad, a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers, was especially excited to see their new release. When asked what her thoughts were of the little reunion and the new release, she said, “I felt like a seven year old again after I found out that they had a new song coming out. I was so excited and the new song is so amazing.” Allexis even attended a Jonas Brothers concert when she was younger and said it was the time of her life.

Since the release of “Sucker,” the Jonas Brothers have been seen on many talk shows and radio interviews including: Carpool Karaoke with James Corden, The Late Late Night Show with James Corden , 104.3 MYfm, and more. The love and excitement of this reunion has flourished over social media. The JoBros are not claiming to release any other new singles, but were excited to put together “Sucker” as a small reunion.

Brielle Alwin, Staff Writer

I'm Brielle Alwin. I'm a senior here at AHS and this is my first year with the SPUD. I am seventeen years old and have lived in Alliance for thirteen years.

I...