AHS Cross Country Meet

AHS Cross Country Meet

AHS Cross Country Meet

What’s up runners! I just wanted to tell you guys you did great! Running is hard especially when you’ve been training for a long time for it. The Alliance Cross Country team only has boys on it. It was hot and a lot of boys and girls from other teams passed out because of the heat. 

When I interviewed Ben Cassatt-Reina he said, “I love to run. I think it is one of the best ways for me to relieve my stress. I think anyone should join Cross Country. It’s fun and everyone is kind and team dinners are the best part, so come and join our team!”

When you want to ever see the boys run just go and ask Ben Cassatt-Reina, Mario Rodriguez, or Trevor Zurn. The boys and girls run hills and run on bumpy gravel. Most of the time it will be hot out but you can’t always depend on the weather. There are a lot of teams there like: Sidney, Gordon, Rushvile, Chadron, Gering, and more. I know parents and high school students love watching the boys run. It would be even more fun and awesome if the Alliance high school students would join our team!

Our varsity boys placed first as a team!

– Trevor Zurn -3rd/17:22 PR

– Devin Graham 4th/18:06 PR 

– Asher Saka 5th/18:11 PR

– Ben Cassatt-Reina 10th/18:51,

– Mario Rodriguez 12th/18:59 

– Evan Merrihew 17th/19:34 PR 

Good job boys. Run hard Bulldogs!