Varsity Football Game

Varsity Football Game

Varsity Football Game 

Hey, guess what? The Alliance Bulldogs won for the first time since 2019 and won by the most points since 2006! In 2006 there was a home game, the Bulldogs were playing Torrington and the points were 55-13. We won this year by three points. Bulldogs vs. Valentine 58-34. Everyone was so excited that we won! I hope everyone will go watch this game on YouTube or on the Alliance Football website (https://www.maxpreps.com/ne/alliance/alliance-bulldogs/football/schedule/). 

The Homecoming home game the Bulldogs vs. Ogallala. It was a great game! The Bulldogs didn’t start off so good, but by the end of the first quarter the Bulldogs got a touchdown! There were a lot of plays played by both teams like: a 23-yard touchdown pass by the Bulldogs, a 21-yard pass , a 54-yard touchdown pass by the Bulldogs, a fumble recovery by Ogallala, and a 25-yard touchdown run by Ogallala. We fought and played hard. The final score was 22-48! It was a good game, the Bulldogs kept fighting and played hard. Go Bulldogs!