Art Club 2023

Art Club 2023

Everyone knows that Alliance High School Art Club makes props for the Art Gala and helps out with mural painting or face painting. What else happens in the art club? On Thursdays almost every month, we meet up to talk and discuss the Art Gala plus new projects we might do or are thinking of doing. Art club is also a good way to meet new people with the shared common interests. You also build bonds pretty easily with people there. 

In an interview with someone who I met through art club, Ryleigh Mashburn, states,” I enjoy art and want to be involved”. Ryleigh also states that she is proud of what the art club put together for the Art Gala. Mrs. Brock states that she’s happy to be able to do art club because she enjoys creating art for different things. She states that if she was able to hold more art club meetings, she would because she loves interacting with the members. 

We all have a passion for art, that’s why we joined the club. It’s fun to work with new people and see their creative ideas. Mrs. Brock, the art teacher and advisor for the art club, which had been around for 11 years. She did not start the art club, but was more than happy to talk about it. We love the art club and we’re thankful for the opportunities we’re given.