Ms. Rejino: English

Shelbee Burke, Co-Editor-in-Chief

This year, many new additions have been made to the AHS staff, one of which being Ms. Alexandria Rejino. Rejino is a part of the English department, teaching both Standard and Honors English 10, ACT Prep and Journalism. 

Rejino grew up in Kingman Arizona and Attended Grand Canyon University. She stated, “I studied Secondary Education with an endorsement in English.” Rejino said that after college she, “moved to Scottsbluff, and Alliance happened to be hiring so it kind of worked out.” 

This is her first year of teaching and when asked what her favorite part of teaching is, she explained, “getting to work with kids.” Rejino said that she’s most excited to “see how things go and how lesson plans actually pan out.” She anticipates the most challenging part of the year will be figuring out pacing.

Rejino is the new Journalism teacher, and the Spud writers are extremely excited to have her as a new part of their school newspaper. We are excited for a great year and to make lots of memories.

She currently lives in Alliance with her two rabbits, schnauzer and soon to be pug. In her free time she likes to read and play video games. The Spud welcomes Ms. Rejino and wishes her the best of luck in her first year of teaching at AHS!