Five Nights at Freddy’s Movie Expectations vs Reality

Five Nights at Freddy’s also known as FNAF is a horror game that was made August 8, 2014. They went on to make more games; their latest game was released on December 16, 2021. Now the movie comes out October 27, many fans have waited since the first game for a movie adaptation.

There are so many theories behind the series that people wonder if they’ll reveal who the phone guy is or who certain characters are in the plot that we didn’t know before. I hope that they don’t wrap all the games into one movie. They would have to make multiple movies to finish the story well.

They gave us a lot of information/details from the trailers and it’s safe to say not everything is going to be exact to the story we know because in the trailers there were different characters in scenes they were not in before. So therefore, there’s going to be some different information in the movie that wasn’t in the books or games. 

I interviewed Brooklynn Smith about the trailers and she said “everytime they make a movie adaptation they change it, and I saw the random little girl in with the security guard which isn’t in the story, so it tells me the story will be changed.” She also said she is very excited to see the movie since she wonders what they will do next.

I’m sure that the movie theaters are gonna be packed when the movie comes out because of all the twists these games have. I am very happy that the movie is actually real because there were many jokes about it actually being made up. It’s really great to see a movie adaptation of one of my favorite games I played as a kid become real after all these years!