• SENIORS!! Turn in a quote, baby picture, and senior picture to Safyre Yearling!

• Good luck this season, track stars!

• Seniors! Log onto Naviance to view all available scholarships!

The Final Countdown!

Mareesa Buskirk, Staff Writer

The beginning of crunch time has begun as the end of the year is rapidly approaching. Students have recieved next years schedule, and are looking forward to new classes. Finals are coming up, which puts stress on the students. The end of the year is a big fluster for many!

Finals are stressing many students as they study and prepare for their last tests that can either make or break their grades. A majority of students are giving it their all this last week of school to hopefully finish the year with the grades they intended on having. Many students are hoping to receive a 90% or above to get into Advanced Placement English or Honors English.

With the new schedules being given out, teachers and students are still wondering what classes everyone will be taking. Students are having added stress as some get schedules that are not completely full, or do not have a class they anticipated on having. Many even stress about their future classes, and not having classes with the people they usually have classes with. The simple change in classes seem to freak many out because for some, it is a very large change.

A majority of the sophomore class is stressing for the next year with all of the important tests coming in the upcoming year. The ACT is a very intimidating test, and students begin to worry at the very start of the year. Students even begin studying for the ACT as soon as the summer before junior year.

Although there is so much stress in the end of the year, it will all be worth it because summer is coming. Days of warm weather, the lake, and sleeping in approaching. It may seem like summer could not come soon enough, but it is surely on its way. Keep up the work and finish the year strong!