Weaver; An Extra Ordinary Face

Peyton Stoike, Junior Website Editor

Sheyenne Weaver is a star performer at Alliance High School. From singing, to band, to cheer, Sheyenne does it all, and at her best. Sheyenne Weaver is a junior at Alliance High School. She has been involved in choir for two years and band for three years. This is her first year cheering. Sheyenne has competed in many singing competitions including winning a chance to sing the National Anthem in the 2015 NFR. Weaver continues to sing and perform in many activities throughout the school.

Although Weaver has no idea what she wants to do for a career in the future, she would like to pursue singing, as a career and in further education. She does not know what process she will use to get there, but singing is what she wants to do with her life. “One highlight of my singing career other than singing at the National Finals Rodeo would have to be singing at school activities. I love participating in school,” states Weaver.

Alliance High School appreciates everything Sheyenne does, from singing the National Anthem to being such a bright face around the halls. Although there are always set backs in life, Sheyenne continues to pursue what she loves the most and does a tremendous job at it. One set back for Sheyenne would be entering the National Cattleman’s Beef Association Singing in the USA contest, becoming a finalist, and not being chosen. But, there is no denying that Weaver will continue to soar in the singing world and go to amazing lengths to get where she wants to be. Sheyenne Weaver is someone who needs to be recognized more often. Just the everyday people with extra ordinary talents and qualities.