• There will be a boys basketball meeting in Coach Bakers room (209) Wednesday at lunch. Pizza and water will be provided.

• Come support our volleyball team at the Pilfold Invite Saturday, October 20, at 9 a.m.

• There will be a speech team meeting in Mrs. Green's room Wednesday, October 17, after school

• There is no school on Friday, October 19

Upcoming Music: April 2018

Khloe Felker, Staff Writer

It’s April and the excitement of spring and Easter breaks is just starting to settle and the excitement of summer bearing has begun Going into spring there is a glimpse of warm weather that gives everybody anticipation for summer. Some of the artists coming out with new albums this month are Cardi B, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and Tinashe.

Cardi B: Invasion of Privacy

Cardi B has just recently entered the music industry as a rapper. She became famous on instagram. Her no filter attitude is what makes her such a well known artist. Cardi’s album “Invasion of Privacy” is coming out April 6, 2018. Some of the singles listed in the album are “Bodak Yellow,” “Botier Cardi,” and “Be Careful.” The album has been in the works for a long while and is just now being finished up. Cardi’s single, “Bodak Yellow” was one of the most played song by many teens. Cardi was also recently featured in Bruno Mars’ new song “Finesse.” The song was also a big hit that people loved. If Cardi keeps her pattern up of producing new hits, then nothing less should be expected of this new upcoming album.

Thirty Seconds to Mars: America

Thirty Seconds to Mars is an american rock band that consists of the artists Shannon Leto, Tomo milicevic, and Jared Leto. Thirty Seconds to Mars formed in 1998 in Los Angeles. Their debut album, ”30 Seconds to Mars” was not one of their best selling albums. The band became known with their second album “A Beautiful Lie.” They are now releasing their new album “America” on April 6, 2018. Some of the singles featured in this new album are “Walk on Water,” “Dangerous Night,” “Rescue Me,” and many others. The alternative rock band is trying to make a comeback in the charts.

Tinashe: Joyride

Many people remember Tinashe as being apart of the girl group The Stunners. The band was formed in 2007 and ended in 2011. After the group broke up, Tinashe started her solo career. Her first two mixtapes “In Case We Die” and “Reverie” were released and she started to get her new reputation as a solo artist. Her new album “Joyride” is Tinashe’s third studio album. The album is to be released on April 13, 2018. Some of the singles featured on the album are “No Drama,” “Faded Love,” and “Me So Bad.” The artists French Montana, Offset, Ty Dolla $ign, and Future are also going to be featured on her new album.

As we are heading into the beginning of April so many opportunities are now open to artists all over the world. There are many chances to become something in the music industry nowadays, so many new artists are seizing.

More Upcoming Music:

Gin Wigmore: Ivory- April 6

Manic Street Preachers: Resistance Is Futile- April 6

Breaking Benjamin: Ember- April 13

Samantha Jade: Best of My Love- April 20

Anne-Marie: Speak Your Mind- April 27