Miss Baily Clear

Destiny Prime, Staff Writer

After many years of Mrs. Shannon Garwood’s hard work as the External Education Monitor, she unfortunately retired this year from high school. We were very honored to have her as the Educational Monitor all these years. 

However, we are excited to welcome Miss Baily Clear as the new External Education Monitor here at Alliance High School. She took over Mrs. Garwood’s position, which means she has some big shoes to fill! 

Clear also helps with the softball team in the fall. The first question I asked was “what made you want to work at Alliance High School.” She replied that she loves coaching the Alliance Softball team and her favorite part about it is getting to know the girls and helping them grow into great players. Next, I asked “what do you like to do in your free time?” Ms. Clear said, “I enjoy traveling, hiking, fishing, photography, and videography in my spare time.” I also asked her who her idol or superhero is and why. She announced that her hero was her mother because she has a great heart and an incredible work ethic. Clear stated that her mom inspires her to work hard everyday and be a better person. 

We are happy to have Miss Clear as our new External Education Monitor here at AHS and hope that she has the best year, and many more years to come!