Mrs. Brock’s Dawg Pound

Many people that I’ve spoken to say their Dawg Pound teachers are boring and I’m glad I was put with Mrs. Brock. Mrs. Brock is the art teacher and she does the Art Club. She’s a very laid back person and she makes sure that you’re involved with what’s happening. In her Dawg Pound, she always has a topic to talk about or has snacks for us. 

Mrs Brock is most likely going to start us off with jewelry because the class suggested we start doing projects. I find it very exciting. So, we continually had something to do if we were not chatting with her. She is extremely creative and can think of things off the top of her head, so we’re never bored in her class. With her Dawg Pound, she’s extremely close with all of us. If she’s not, she makes an effort to be, which is much-appreciated by everyone in the classroom. I know her personally from my art class and art club, which is why I get along so well with her. 

All in all, her Dawg Pound, in my opinion, is most likely one of the best. In the hallways during passing time, I hear many different things about people’s Dawg Pounds. It’s either how they don’t know the teacher well enough, or how they feel uncomfortable with the other people in their Dawg Pounds. I’m glad I’m with a group of people I can get along with. Mrs. Brock is able to make the class feel so short but we have some of the best conversations there.   The people there are nice, but like everyone else, they have a specific group of people. No one is excluded and everyone has a group to converse to. I enjoy my Dawg Pound, and I hope this makes you understand why.