• There will be a boys basketball meeting in Coach Bakers room (209) Wednesday at lunch. Pizza and water will be provided.

• Come support our volleyball team at the Pilfold Invite Saturday, October 20, at 9 a.m.

• There will be a speech team meeting in Mrs. Green's room Wednesday, October 17, after school

• There is no school on Friday, October 19

The Secret Life of Kylie Jenner

Khloe Felker, Staff Writer

On February 1, 2018, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott’s beautiful baby girl, Stormi, came into this world. This event is such a big deal because Kylie, her family, and her friends kept the pregnancy a secret for the entirety of the pregnancy with no publicity, or press knowing the secret. Although the press may have had a hunch about her pregnancy, nothing was actually ever confirmed by Kylie, or her loved ones. She took many precautions in order to keep the baby a secret from the rest of the world.

The fact that Kylie, her family and friends kept the pregnancy a secret the whole time is very impressive giving the fact that the family’s life is broadcasted on the reality tv show “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”. Kylie revealed her secret February 4, which coincidentally was the day of the Super Bowl. Some fans, and critics, think she wanted to come out with the secret on that specific day, so the family outshined the superbowl, seeking the public’s attention. Kylie stated that her reasoning for keeping the pregnancy a secret, was because it would have caused stress for her, and the baby. Throughout the decision, she was always thinking what was best for the baby and not for herself.

Most people thought she was pregnant the whole time, but when the news got out that it was a true fact, everybody was flabbergasted.

Magi Hoff had many opinions about what she thought on the matter. She thought in the Calvin Klein photoshoot Kylie’s belly was covered up, and the rest of the family was very revealed. Kylie is known for being very comfortable about showing her body, so it was a little fishy when she was the only sibling to be covered in the shoot.

Magi says “I thought it was a good idea that she kept it a secret because I think she could have gotten really stressed out and that wouldn’t have been good for the baby or her during that time.”

Many people can have their own opinions of whether or not they think Kylie should have kept it a secret or not, but nobody ever really knows unless they were in her shoes. Being a famous figure in the world, and having your whole life recorded on a reality tv show can get pretty stressful at times.

All of the family’s actions are always being recorded and they usually don’t have a lot of privacy. This may or may not be one of the motives Kylie thought about when making the final decision on the matter. She was very selfless when making the decision, which proves that she is going to be a great parent.