• Come support the boys basketball team as they take on St. Thomas Moore this Friday at 3:30 pm!

• Seniors!!! Send your senior and baby pictures to Madison Gibson or Mrs. Brock by April for the yearbook!

• WNCC spring registration is now open.

• Any girl interested in going out for tennis, there will be a meeting in the art room after school on December 13.

• Come support the girls basketball team as they take on St. Thomas Moore this Thursday at 3:30 pm!

Upcoming Music: December

Upcoming Music: December

Crystal Garza, Staff Writer

December is the last month of the year, which means some artist’s want to end the year with a bang. Some of the artist coming out with new music this month include ZAYN, Brett Young, and Gucci Mane.

ZAYN: Icarus Falls

ZAYN otherwise known as Zayn Malik, first came on to the scene when auditioning for the 7th season of the X Factor UK in 2010. He auditioned as a solo artist but then was formed into a group by Simon Cowell. This group came to be known as one of the biggest boy bands of our generation: One Direction. He was in the band until March of 2015. He then went on to create himself as a solo artist and became a huge hit with his first debut single entitled “PILLOWTALK.” He came out with his debut album in 2016 which was named “Mind of Mine.” His new album, “Icarus Falls” is set to release December 14 with singles including “Let Me,” “Entertainer,” and “No Candle No Light” (feat. Nicki Minaj). ZAYN has always been a great singer and performer, and his new album is for sure not going to disappoint.

Brett Young: Ticket to L.A.

Brett Young came out with his first album in 2013. He later went on to create his second album which was his a self-titled album. His second album includes hits such as “Like I Loved You,” “Mercy,” and “In Case You Didn’t Know.” Brett Young is a well known country artist, and is a huge icon to the country community. He says he likes to put a lot of himself in each and every song, which makes his songs something that touch the hearts of many. His third album entitled “Ticket to L.A.”  is set to release December 7, with songs including “Here Tonight,” and “Catch.” Brett Young has been a great artist for a few years and will sure not let us down this go round.

Gucci Mane: Evil Genius

Gucci Mane is an American rapper, who has been on the scene since around 2007. He has released 12 studio albums and is set to release his 13th album “Evil Genius” December 7th. He has helped up and coming rap artists for a long time, which made him well known. He has also released over 70 mixtapes. His new album includes songs such as “Wake Up in the Sky” (feat. Bruno Mars, and Kodak Black), “Solitaire” and “I’m Not Goin.” Gucci Mane has been around for a long time and we should expect nothing but great new music off of his 13th album.

More Upcoming music

Ice Cube: Everythang’s Corrupt – Dec 7

Van Morrison: The Prophet Speaks – Dec 7

7Horse: Superfecta – Dec 7